A processor in the UV-flame sensor enables the evaluation and conversion of the flame signal to a digital signal in the value required for the flame signal amplifier of the corresponding automatic burner control system. This flame detector only evaluates the flickering of the flame to be monitored. Uniform light beams and any constant frequencies do not lead to a permanent flame detection. Unintentional influences on the flame detection can thus be avoided. To be used in open fire detection and not close in.
- Input: 120 VAC; 50/60 Hz; (optional 24 VDC or 24 VAC versions)
- Amp Consumption: 3-4 mA
- Optical Features:
- Spectral range: 380-1150 mm
- Peak Wavelength: 920nm
- Flicker Frequency: 15-400 Hz
- Switch-On Frequency: 25 Hz (dominant flicker frequency)
- Switch-Off Frequency: 15 Hz (dominant flicker frequency)
- Acceptable flame loss of signal ca. 280ms.
- Disturbing frequency cut-off > 35 Hz (optional)
- Operating Temperature: 0° – 140°F (-17.8°-60°C)
- Humidity: 95% (maximum), No condensation permitted
- Protection: IP41
- Operating Position: Any
Agency Listing: UL