Careers at BASO
Job Positions & Openings
We are currently accepting applications for employment for some of our positions. Please check below for availability:
Establish and maintain the production plan, provide and control material to support it, define production staffing needs and coordinate the flow of material through the cell to ensure that finished product is delivered on time.
- Develop and maintain a master schedule to support marketing plans/sales history.
- Analyze material requirement plan for scheduling of manufacturing and purchase orders. Responsible for maintain planned inventory levels to achieve facility goals.
- Process customer orders. Ensure on-time shipment to the customer. Obtain and provide delivery information to Customer Service in a timely manner. Communicate with customers/sales as required to satisfy their needs.
- Schedule/load/prioritize production area for existing production goals.
- Expedite and schedule internal and external material requirements, as necessary. Assist in coordinating operator assignments/direction and assist with problem solving to ensure a good product flow.
- Assists in ordering and control of samples and/or pilot runs and, in the scheduling, and ordering of agency samples.
- Monitor and maintain operating parameter of MRP
- Plan long term capacity and material needs. Provide forecast for suppliers.
- Setup, operate, and monitor single spindle machines, including screw machines and CNC equipment involving advanced tooling and a wide range of operations to produce product per specification and quality standards.
- Ability to plan and work toward the establishment of a manufacturing procedure designed to meet job specifications.
- Perform all work necessary to maintain flow of materials necessary to effect efficient operation of department.
- Instructing and directing of lower classification setup persons and operators in proper job performance.
- Perform all operations and activities necessary to fabricate, assemble, adjust, test, package, and ship product.
- This position also requires monitoring and performing necessary quality checks and documentation; materials handling and control; product failure analysis and repair.
- Effectively communicating with others providing complete and accurate job instruction
- Being flexible and taking the initiative to actively participate in job rotation and moving as the work flow demands; encouraging and promoting teamwork; and performing all of these functions in a safe manner, observing all safety rules and procedures.
How To Apply
To apply, please complete the application form.
1. Download our Employment Application – You MUST save the BASO Employment Application to your Desktop. If you fill out the application from your web browser, it will not save your information properly.
NOTE: You will need the latest free version of Adobe Acrobat Reader DC to properly fill out this application. (Find it here: https://get.adobe.com/reader/ – Please be sure to read Adobe’s terms and conditions before installing.)
2. Open the application from your Desktop and complete the BASO Employment Application. Save the completed application.
3. Fill out the form and upload your completed BASO Employment Application.